photo home-44.png photo about-57.png photo contact-53.png photo press-7.png photo helloluvvy.png

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Unsophisticated palate: outfit post





Dress: Vintage from Stitch Vintage & Handmade 
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 
Bag: Fossil 
Wine: Brazin Red Zinfandel 

Something so fabulous about Spring is not only its physical beauty and a sense of renewal, but also so many more wonderful social activities. There is no shortage of patio parties, camping, river runs, day trips, etc. Last night I was in such good company enjoying the sun on the patio and tasting wine. I must admit that I do have a rather UNsophisticated palate, so it doesn't surprise me that I didn't know how much I like red zinfandels. I truly enjoyed every bottle, so I think it is definitely my new favorite red. I hope you all are enjoying spring as much as I am. 

Sincerely, Darcy 

7 comments:

  1. you look so pretty and out of another era. and red zin is a great wine to love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loves the dress and shoes!

    So cute and fresh for spring!

    <3 VEGA
    http://vintagecomplex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics, you look stunning in that dress. Love it.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k