photo home-44.png photo about-57.png photo contact-53.png photo press-7.png photo helloluvvy.png

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stylish Cinema: French New Wave Part 2

Une Femme est Une Femme (1961)
(A Women is A Women)













Back to some French New Wave: Stylish Cinema! Did you see this post?? If not you might want to check it out for some explanations of French New Wave cinema, and the Part 1.

Okay, if you have never seen this film, go straight to netflix and stream it STAT, or wherever you get your movie fix. It is so so adorable and fun. It literally put me in a fabulous mood after I watched it! As far as style goes, I am loving the bright red tights, and Anna Karina's hair and makeup. It is the reason why I had to try and copy it with Samantha in this post.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day! I have been soooo busy with work so today, since I am home, I am indulging in only guilty pleasures. I need to unwind, rewind, and rest. Ahhh.. It is wonderful.

Hearts.

Sincerely,
Darcy 

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen A Woman is a Woman, but her hair, make-up, and clothes are fantastic. I just added this to my Netflix instant Queue. :]

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k