photo home-44.png photo about-57.png photo contact-53.png photo press-7.png photo helloluvvy.png

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Officially Wu-ed: outfit post

It's official I have been "Wu-ed" by Jason Wu and I am loving it. 


Dress, Cardigan, Hand Bag: Jason Wu for Target
Shoes: Marais USA
Belt: Vintage 




The hardest part for me was just trying to choose between the available pieces. I loved it all! I was at Target for about two hours. I finally left then ended up going back, exchanging and adding (I am really bad with decision making, ugh). All in all, I am loving everything I got. This blue is probably my favorite color in life, and I rarely find things in this shade. So basically, I ended up building the looks around this color, which makes the hand bag perfect for each outfit. I had to have that bag ;) oohhh la. 

Hope you all are having a great day. And yes this is what I am doing instead of watching the super bowl... :)

Sincerely, 
Darcy 

8 comments:

  1. Great picks. I got the tie front blouse in the same print as your dress. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way that wagon wheel dress fits! I do need a belt like yours though. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE POST. LOVE IT.

    HTTP://PAQUETEVISTASBIEN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been Wu-ed too! I bought the pink and white polka dot button up. I'm actually wearing it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is super cute!!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE.YOUR.DRESS! I love the vintage feel to this look :) So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute dress! :) can you check out my blog?

    http://07wonders.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k