photo home-44.png photo about-57.png photo contact-53.png photo press-7.png photo helloluvvy.png

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Many Aprons of Edith Maude Thistlethwait Wagley































Recently my Grandmother gave me a slew of aprons that were hand made by her mother, Edith Maude Thistlethwait Wagley. Most were made for use, and even contain what I call, "stains of love." Some were made just for show;  I'm sure to be worn with her best dress and entertaining guests. I can just picture it. It was so fun to dress up in each one and create little domestic scenarios. I am glad my Grandmother saved these, and that my oh so talented sister was willing to photograph me in each one. My Grandmother has not seen these yet, as I plan to make a little picture book for her, so don't tell her if you see her ;) 

Thank you Geeg and Sarah, and I hope you all enjoy.  

Sincerely, 
Darcy 

1 comment:

  1. Hi beautiful have a lovely space,
    if you like the poetry I invite you to my blog
    you spend a happy holiday
    Happy New Year 2012.
    a hug.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k