photo home-44.png photo about-57.png photo contact-53.png photo press-7.png photo helloluvvy.png

Monday, November 14, 2011

Before it gets too cold out...

I have to wear this dress:




 I was so excited when I found this late 1970s vintage dress, because it fits like I was meant to wear it. Since it has been in the 50s outside, I decided to throw on some nude tights, booties, and a sweater. I will probably post this dress again when it starts warming up, but until then why not give it one go before I have to put it away, right? 

Shoes: Aldo
Sweater: The Attic thrift store
Leather bag: Plato's Closet 

Photography is by my very talented friend: Melissa Brawner Photography 
And check out her Blog!!!

 Try layering up your favorite summer dress and show me! Take a pic and send it to drebekah@hotmail.com or @ me on twitter @sincerelydarcy and I will post it on the blog!! 

Sincerely, 
Darcy 

9 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Love the colors and the chevron pattern. And your wedge booties are fabulous.

    xo,
    Shannon
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! Definitely wear it before it gets too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi yuo're cute
    If you like Ermanno Scervino, visit my blog. I 'll wait you.
    Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw that in stitch and loved it! should have bought it when I had the chance ;) well at least it found a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful outfit! You look so lovely :) such a pretty dress and I love the addition of the backpack!

    xx, Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    *Ladakh GIVEAWAY on my blog*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style! I hope you will check out my scarf line www.charlotteandlisa.com. As seen on Rihanna and Daisy Lowe! I think it would really suit your style

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute!!

    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like :)
    http://lischen-lischen.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your dress! and your bag is amazing! :D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k