photo home-44.png photo about-57.png photo contact-53.png photo press-7.png photo helloluvvy.png

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello Luvvy!



Much has changed since the last time I posted to this blog. I founded and co-created a website called HelloLuvvy.com, "a website for luvvly ladies." It has truly been an amazing experience and I am excited to say we are growing and continuing this grand adventure. Because I had very excitedly purchased the domain name under this website then later found out that I needed to use a different forum to build a website, I was forced to redirect. Now I finally have everything sorted out which means I have my old blog back!! I am very excited.

Before my personal blogging begins I really want to share HelloLuvvy with you all and how it began. 



This is one of my closest and dearest childhood friends. On the late night when I purchased the HelloLuvvy domain, I called this pretty friend up and asked her if she would like to embark on an exciting journey to create a website for women that would be encouraging and fun. She excitedly said "Yes!" and that was where it all began. 


Our team is composed of two other luvvly ladies Kaitlyn Lee of Fayetteville, AR, and Kelsey Hency currently of London, UK. Collectively we write about Beauty, Fashion, Crafting, and Travel. And we are having the time of our lives!


We really hope you will follow us along this journey in creating a start-up business and absolute fabulous place for women to have fun filled, positive community. 
Facebook,  Twitter (@hello_luvvy), Instagram (@hello_luvvy). 

As Editor in Chief of HelloLuvvy.com it must be my first priority, but I am truly excited to be back contributing my more personal experiences and inspiration here and connecting with other bloggers. 

Sincerely, Darcy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k