photo home-44.png photo about-57.png photo contact-53.png photo press-7.png photo helloluvvy.png

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guest Blogger: Outfit post with Samantha









Jacket: Express
Dress: Somewhere in Turkey
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Juicy Couture 

I put together this look with the help of Darcy. We centered it around this wonderful dress my friend brought back from Turkey while traveling. It has a very 70's feel to it with the orange and black pattern . We paired it with solid black tights and these wonderful black heels that I customized by adding Swarovski crystal accents. The bomber jacket is from Express added a punk-rock feel to the outfit. I felt that the clutch added some glam and pulled the whole thing together! The makeup is simple, just some winged eyeliner and mascara. The hair is pin-up inspired with a little punk flare. Oh! And I almost forgot the necklace, it is a favorite of mine by Juicy Couture! It closes at the front with a toggle clasp and a little "J" and heart charm. I'm definitely looking forward to future collaborations with Darcy ^_^ And if you haven't yet, check out my Facebook page for my hair and makeup stuff! 


Sincerely,
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k