photo home-44.png photo about-57.png photo contact-53.png photo press-7.png photo helloluvvy.png

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gatsby Head Piece DIY

Ladies this is what I made for my Halloween costume, but as you know Gatsby inspired parties aren't just for All Hallows' Eve, so I wanted to share this little DIY with you for your next super glam 1920's Gatsby gathering. 



All you need is some ribbon, hot glue, and imagination! 
Follow the DIY step by step right here, then let me see what you created. 
Insta: @hello_darcybot
Twitter: @sincerelydarcy

Cheers luvvies!

S, Darcy

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS headpiece, I so wanna throw a gatsby themed party for my next bday if I get the chance haha. So glad I clicked on your comment and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. Btw, I just uploaded my first ever ONE COAT, THREE WAYS triple outfit post on how to style one coat three ways, in this case, an outlet mall found CĂ©line runway coat. Seriously, it's guaranteed to PROVOKE! Even including a funny GIF of me at the end, so laugh away- #ProvokingCoats

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/11/one-coat-three-ways.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another really great look post dear. This one made want to see the next one already.

    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts, a Lifestyle Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k